Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lydia's Intro and awesome story #1

Hi everyone! This is Lydia! Sorry this post is sooo late. I will soon be like clockwork on here so don't you fret!

Now, I have no awesome review for you at this time, but I do have an awesome story to tell!
So after class on Friday I discovered that one of my beloved heroes/idols (I mean I'm almost to the point of worship) was doing a show that night. Than man is Kevin Smith (Silent Bob for those who do not know) (BTW: Shame on you for not knowing! =P JK).

So I find out where he was going to be and went on a mad dash to find money to see if I could actually go. I beg my mom first because she knows of my love for Kevin Smith, but alas when I pulled the birthday excuse on her (my birthday is on the 17th of this month) she said she already got my gift and had no money. So I went to the next logical step and called my dad and pulled the same story, and he said yes!! My dad (who is not so fond of Kevin Smith) said yes!!!!! This made me estatic!

So I get the ticket, get all ready, and I went to see the show in all it's awesomeness. It was honestly one of the best nights of my life! Not going into too much detail about the show, but it was Kevin Smith being Kevin Smith and amazingly awesome (even though I was in the standing room only section and could barely see him b/c there were 20 people in front of me who were 6 ft. (I'm 5'3").

Sooo that's my little ancedote.

I'm glad that you guys are taking the time to read our blog. Andi and I have put so much of ourselves into this project you have no idea! So thanks again!

Until next time,
~lydia =)

No comments:

Post a Comment